Growth Partners is an expanding dynamic audit firm that focuses on providing high quality audit, tax, advisory, accounting, financial reporting and payroll services to local and international clients. We are currently looking for a talented and ambitious individual with passion for delivering value and working closely with other professionals. With us, you’ll be given the chance to build the career you want and become the best version of yourself.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Identify client needs and areas of audit work.
- Ensure compliance with policies and procedures.
- Update and maintain Client Data including Tax records.
- Preparation and Submission of IR1, IR4, IR7, SDC forms etc.
- Provide coaching and support to more junior team members.
- Cooperate with client representatives for audit planning purposes.
- Provide high quality client service, within predetermined budgets and timeframes.
- Maintain excellent business relationships with customers, associates and authorities.
- Liaise with other professionals to provide client support and advice, as required.
- 4-8 years of related experience.
- Qualified Accountant (i.e. ACCA, ACA and CPA).
- Excellent relevant computer and software skills.
- Positive personality with a mature and professional attitude.
- Excellent organizational, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Results orientation and ability to work in a dynamic and team environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in both Greek and English.
- Knowledge of Case Ware Tax Forms will be considered an advantage
A competitive salary and other soft benefits will be offered to the successful candidate, depending on qualifications and experience.
To apply for this vacancy, please send your CV to [email protected] quoting the Job ID GP/SA/2021 in the subject title. Please note that due to the high volumes of applications received only shortlisted applicants will be responded to. Thank you very much for your interest.