Job Type: Full-Time – Permanent
Salary: €20-40K (Annually)
Experience: 3+ Years
Location: Nicosia, Cyprus (Office & Remote)
Company: Seedhub Media
Apply: Fill Out This Form
We are looking for a charismatic peoples person to join our growing startup as an Account Manager. The successful candidate will be tasked with creating long-term, trusting relationships with our clients to maximize retention and increase their lifetime value.
The Account Manager’s primary responsibilities include – but are not limited to – communicating effectively with the clients regarding their marketing performance, sharing timelines and due dates, and maintaining a positive sentiment throughout the projects.
The Account Manager needs to help the client fully understand the impact Seedhub has on their business by relating their performance gains to their KPIs.
The selected candidate will oversee clients from onboarding through to offboarding and act as the primary point of contact for all inquiries.
The ideal candidate is highly organized, with creative problem-solving skills and a passion for building rapport with clients through regular communication.
- Improve client retention rate as measured against the company’s historical average.
- Communicate with clients on a weekly/monthly basis and establish great rapport.
- Help clients understand the value of the Seedhub services.
- Ensure the successful onboarding of new clients and monitor their progress.
- Verify client service deliverables and that deadlines are being met.
- Retain a positive sentiment & client satisfaction as measured through the Account Measurement Dashboard and NPS surveys.
- Manage client expectations throughout the campaign lifetime by helping them understand that progress is not a linear process.
- Analyze metrics at a micro and macro level to determine the current campaign progress using Google Analytics and other SEO-specific tools.
- Coordinate and prepare monthly and quarterly reports in the form of PDFs along with short explanatory videos.
- Prepare various types of client-facing presentations.
- Ensure that client questions and concerns are addressed promptly and efficiently.
- Determine and pursue opportunities for account growth.
- Conduct monthly evaluations of ongoing projects & campaigns and recommend actions necessary to maintain or improve quality.
- Organize and facilitate client meetings (weekly/bi-weekly calls and monthly reporting calls).
- Work closely with the project management and SEO team to keep all parties aligned with the campaign progress.
- Help clients through email, phone, online presentations, screen-share, and in-person meetings.
- Liaise with the client and internal teams to ensure smooth progression of the campaigns.
- Work on internal processes and documents to help streamline client account management.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communication, or a related field.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE – ESSENTIAL
- At least three years of experience as a digital account manager, or a similar role.
- Proven Account Management skills required; create, maintain and enhance client relationships.
- Working knowledge of Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Proficiency in digital marketing tools such as Google Analytics, Search Console, and Google My Business (Google Business Profile).
- Excellent listening, negotiation, and presentation skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Ability to prioritize among competing tasks.
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment.
- Natural relationship builder with integrity, reliability, and maturity.
- Solid organizational and time management skills with strong attention to detail.
- Using and coming up with new tools and techniques to improve productivity
- Competency in G-suite applications, including Docs, Sheets, Slides, and other Google-related products.
- Self-starter approach to work, with an eagerness to consistently meet and exceed objectives and willingness to take on additional responsibility.
BENEFITS AND PERKS
- Gym Membership
- Headspace, Netflix, and Spotify Subscriptions
- Day Off On Your Birthday
- Travel Opportunities (UK, US, Philippines and Cyprus)
- Remote Working Opportunities
- Company Laptop
- Paid Training Opportunities
- Conferences, Events & Workshop Opportunities
To Apply please follow this link: