Our client is a leading international Consulting Company active in engineering, design, architecture, planning and construction management, with almost 8000 staff across 47 offices globally.
They are looking to hire a Senior Airport Planner to be based at either their Lebanon, Jordan or Egypt offices, and who will take part in the planning and development activities for small and large-scale airports.
The position will be responsible for:
- Conduct market research and formulate various types of forecast for airport business (commercial airports, general aviation, cargo, etc.).
- Able to assess and develop flight schedules based on a given forecast.
- Develop peak demand for terminal building (hourly, daily)
- Develop airfield layout plan based on international codes and standards (ICAO, FAA, other advisory documents applicable to the MENA region).
- Assess the capacity of various runway configuration (dual/ triple approach runways) and estimated taxi times.
- Develop ancillary building requirements in terms of built-up areas and associated staffing.
- Candidate should be skilled in data gathering and analysis, technical writing, and preparation of proposals.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering (Master’s Degree in Airport Planning is a plus).
- Experience using AutoCAD Civil 3D
- Experience in Airport Layout Plan and Master Plan Production and working knowledge of Aviation Simulation Tools (AviPLAN, AirTop, and Capacity
- Modeling software for Terminal Building) is also desired.
- Excellent written and oral English communication skills.
The Company is offering a competitive salary plus excellent benefits including:
- Relocation package (Airplane Tickets plus tickets home once per year, Housing, Medical Insurance, Life Insurance)
TO APPLY for this job opportunity, send your CV (in English please) to [email protected] and include the reference: Senior Airport Planner – VAC-C21285T. We look forward to hearing from you!