TIOmarkets is a Forex and CFD broker with registered entities in the UK and Saint Vincent and the Grenadines. We offer over 300 + trading instruments with a choice of fixed or variable spreads. We are a fast-growing and ambitious company that provides access to global financial markets through our online trading platform.
The Marketing Coordinator will be responsible for 1) the organic social media efforts on behalf of the company across all relevant channels. This includes producing a weekly or monthly plan of activities, obtaining approval, coordinating relevant accompanying artwork per post. The posts should be engaging, relevant and on brand. The role also requires 2) responsibility for distribution of the company’s communications across channels including online media including external websites, forums and blogs.
The role will involve quality-assuring (QA) and will actively monitor across company platforms to ensure that all communications are strictly in line with the company’s visual and verbal messaging. As part of this, the role will initiate and maintain good relationships with external media in order to run any relevant campaigns for their duration.
Main duties and responsibilities of the role:
- Management of the company’s organic online campaigns including but not limited to: Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Medium, Reddit, Telegram
- Uploading daily articles to the company’s blog
- Frequent liaising with the other members of the team for a) approval on content and theme and b) for artwork
- Provide weekly reports to the team head on social media and EDM effectiveness
- Monitor each and every activity with a view to optimizing for the next time to improve performance
- Proofreading of all work in order to check for accuracy
- QA and testing of campaigns
- Liaising with translators when necessary
- Proactive suggestions to management on campaign ideas and ways to optimize in order to improve ROI
- Report to the marketing project manager and assist with any other localized tasks as and when required
- Previous experience as a Marketing Coordinator or similar position within the forex industry.
- Experience in social media
- Excellent tracking and reporting skills
- Ability to work under pressure and multi-task
- Experience with Word press
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Fluency in English both oral and written
- Basic knowledge of SEO/SEM
- Attractive remuneration package depending on qualifications and experience
- 21 days annual leave
- Active and business environment, with the ability for professional growth
- Professional team and friendly atmosphere
- Full health care after the end of the probationary period
- Participation in the employee’s provident fund scheme upon completion of the probationary period.
If interested please can you send your CV to