Our client, a highly successful and fast-growing Online Gaming Company, is looking to hire an English Customer Support Agent to join their team based in Limassol.
- Responding to client account queries via Email, Telephone Calls and Chat in a polite and professional manner.
- Open and maintain customer accounts by recording account information
- Resolve product and service problems by clarifying the customer’s complaints, determine the cause of the problem, selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem, expediting correction or adjustment, following up to ensure resolution.
- Contributing to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Manage large amounts of incoming calls, emails and chats
- Identify and assess customer’s needs to achieve satisfaction
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies
- Go the extra mile to engage customers
- Further training is provided by the company.
- Native / fluent English
- Proven customer support experience will be considered as an advantage but not necessary as company provides full in-house training
- Strong communications/public relations skills and active listening
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt and respond to different types of characters
- Computer literacy
- Ability to work shifts
- Ability to work both alone and as part of a team essential.
- Ability to work under pressure
- Excellent work environment
- Attractive salary package
- Monthly incentive Bonus
- Possibilities for internal growth
- Exciting company activities
Monday to Sunday a rotation of 4 days work and 2 days off – 40 hours per week. It is on a 24/7 work basis. If you work on a public holiday, you get paid double for this day.
Rotation is as follows:
4 days work 08:00am to 16:00pm
2 days off
4 days work 16:00pm to 24:00
2 days off
4 days work 24:00 to 08:00am
2 days off
Between 1,000 – 1,500 EUR based on skills and previous experience
TO APPLY for this job opportunity, send your CV (in English please) to [email protected] and include the reference: English Customer Support Agent – VAC-C834. We look forward to hearing from you!