An excellent opportunity has arisen within the Property Development and Investment industry. Manpower Cyprus, on behalf of our client a leading Property Development company, we are seeking to recruit a Real Estate Sales Agent to join their team in Larnaca.
The successful applicant will possess minimum 3 years of relevant property sales experience.
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- Actively engage with potential customers, identifying their needs, answer enquiries and offer solutions
- Arrange meetings with potential buyers and deliver sales presentations and product demonstrations
- Provide information on legal guidelines, rates, specifications, and property availability to potential customers
- Negotiate/close deals and handle complaints or objections
- Collaborate with external stakeholders
- Prepare documents e.g. draft sales and purchase contracts
- Gather feedback from customers or prospects and report it to Sales Coordinator
- Update and maintain sale procedure records database
- Provide Sales Coordinator with daily schedules and weekly reports
- Prepare reports on product improvements or new products based on market trends, consumer preferences and conduct competitor analysis research
- Actively seek out new sale opportunities through cold calling, networking and social media
- Attend exhibitions and conferences on behalf of the company
- Provide answers on technical and procedural questions to less experienced team members
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending workshops, reviewing professional publications and participating in professional societies
- Collaborate with Commercial Manager on setting sale goals, identify and manage potential risks
- Minimum of 3 years proven working experience in property sales
- Proficiency in English. Additional language will be considered an advantage
- Strong communication, negotiation and presentation skills
- Proficiency with all Microsoft Office and CRM software
- Fast learner and passion for sales
- Self-motivated with a result-driven approach
An attractive package of remuneration will be offered to the successful candidate based on industry knowledge, experience and qualifications which includes:
- Monthly salary
- High sales commissions
- Annual bonuses based on KPI’s
- Travel allowance
- Company laptop and mobile.
Interested applicants should forward their CV’s at [email protected] quoting the reference number: MP-1122-RESA. Only applicants whose previous experience and qualifications closely match the requirements of the position will be contacted. All applications will be treated in strict confidence.