Our client, a highly successful and fast-growing Online Gaming Company, is looking to hire a Java Tech Lead to join our their team based in Limassol Cyprus.
In this role, you will be an integral part of recruiting and professionally leading a team of highly skilled developers who are responsible for developing and maintaining all web-based platforms and devices for our various brands.
As the Tech Lead, you are expected to be a champion for creating a positive, collaborative work culture as well as being a key person for the development of the people within the team.
Lead major parts in planning, design reviews, and team technical mentorship.
Lead hard technical problems & problem solving – at the architecture/ code/ product level.
Builds POCs, and suggests technical processes, architectures, or concepts and deliver them faster to the market.
Learn new fields, technologies and approaches, to address the needs of their fast growing company
- 4-5 years of strong hands-on technical experience in Java.
- 3 years of experience in design and system architecture.
- University degree in Computer Sciences, Business Management or related fields.
- Fluent in oral and written English
- Experience as a Tech/Team Lead and a technical mentor to other engineers.
- Experience with large scale web applications and multithreaded environments.
- Experience working with a DB, and writing complicated queries.
- Well experience with Spring Framework.
- Experience with Apache Kafka – advantage.
- Experience with Elastic – advantage.
- Experience with Redis – advantage.
- Experience with Docker and Kubernetes – advantage.
- Office working hours Mon-Friday 09:00am to 18:00pm
- Competitive salary based on skills and previous experience.
for this job opportunity, send your CV (in English please) to [email protected]
and include the reference: Java Tech Lead – VAC-C1913.
We look forward to hearing from you!