Financial Planning and Operations Team at Wargaming Nicosia is looking for a seasoned Finance Business Partner, responsible for providing strategic and operational finance support to our business. The successful candidate will add value and improve our operations by providing effective commercial procedures, or initiating change, to ensure key operational, commercial and financial targets are delivered. The successful candidate will possess a thorough knowledge of accounting procedures and a sound judgement.
This is very much a strategic role. Information and reporting are just the tip of the iceberg. Prior FP&A experience with the ability to see the value in the information you provide and to inspire others to make use of it.
This position is based at Nicosia, Cyprus, and reports to the Head of Financial Planning and Analysis.
What will you do?
• Improving the impact, and understanding, of financial reporting on business performance
• Providing analysis and delivering insight that links financial reports to business strategies
• Building partnerships and maintaining strong relationships with all senior managers and their teams
• Own the management and maintenance of your business unit cost centre and functional structure in conjunction with global HR
• Applying your analytical skills beyond the traditional functions of finance and to bring them to bear on a broad range of commercial issues
What are we looking for?
• Comfortable with ambiguity and being a part of deeply complex strategy discussions while maintaining operational excellence
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills. Ability to analyze data, understand trends and develop recommendations for action based on the analysis
• Ability to multi-task, prioritize and work efficiently in a fast paced, dynamic and changing multicultural environment
• Strong background and experience as working as a finance partner, FP&A Partner or management accountant
Wargaming is an award-winning online game developer and publisher headquartered in Nicosia, Cyprus. Delivering legendary games since 1998, Wargaming has grown to become one of the leaders in the free-to-play MMO gaming industry with 4500+ employees and more than 20 offices globally. Over 200 million players enjoy Wargaming’s titles across all major gaming platforms, including the massively popular World of Tanks and World of Warships.
Working in our company means always having interesting challenges and gaining valuable experience while working with top-class experts.
Take your place among our passionate and experienced team and bring out the best in yourself at Wargaming!