Thanos Hotels (Anassa, Almyra, Anabelle, Aloe) is seeking to recruit a Human Resources Officer, responsible for the smooth running of the HR office, to organize, administer and carry out Human Resources related issues and ensure that all departmental goals and targets are met.
Duties & Responsibilities
· Lead and manage various HR projects as directed by the Human Resources Manager and in line with HR objectives.
· Be involved and support the recruitment and selection activities for technical, professional and managerial level positions to include formulation of job descriptions and management of interview process.
· Prepare contracts for all employees and handle the renewal process.
· Prepare and maintain accurate, up to date and complete employee records and files including salary increases, promotions, transfers, terminations, and retirements.
· Ensure that all weekly schedules are received correctly and on time and prepare the weekly costing.
· Ongoing review and enhancement of the HR Policies and Procedures in line with legislative developments.
· Assist and counsel employees to understand and implement the HR Policies and Procedures.
· Participate in all inductions and assist with staff orientation.
· Effectively coordinate, evaluate and monitor performance appraisals .
· Undertake any other duties as and when assigned by the HR Manager.
· BSc in Human Resources Management or relevant field.
· At least 1 years’ experience in Human Resources.
· Very good skills in database management and record keeping.
· Proficiency in the use of computer applications.
· Literate in both Greek and English languages.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
· Excellent interpersonal skills.
· High level of accuracy and attention to detail.
· Ability to work on own initiative, autonomously and as part of a team.
· Tactful and discrete when dealing with people.
· Able to exhibit a high level of confidentiality.
· Due to work permit restrictions, candidates must have the right to work in Cyprus.
An attractive remuneration package, based on qualifications and experience, will be offered to the successful candidate.
If this sounds like you, please submit your CV at [email protected]
Due to high volume of applications only successful candidates will be contacted.