Cyprus Airways: Senior Data Analyst
Our Company is growing and we are looking for a dynamic and motivated candidate to join our Commercial Department in Larnaca. If you wish to join us and you believe that you are a suitable candidate based on the requirements below, visit our website and submit your application the latest by Friday, 25 January 2019.
What is expected from the successful candidate?
- Identify areas to increase efficiency and automation of reporting processes
- Set up and maintain automated data processes
- Develop and support reporting processes based on historical data (warehouse)
- Collaborate with management to prioritize business and information needs
- Monitor and audit data quality
- Liaise with other departments to fully understand data content (Sales, Accounting, Operations etc.)
- Prepare reports for internal using business analytics reporting tools
- Create data dashboards
The successful candidate should complete the following requirements:
- 2-3 years of experience in leading/ Senior Data Analyst position
- Bachelor degree in Information Technology, Economics, Statistics, Applied Math, or any other related field;
- Extensive knowledge of SQL;
- Experience with BI & visualization tools such as Tableau;
- Experience with PostgreSQL and/or Oracle database querying;
- Python experience will be a plus;
- Experience in BI consulting will be a plus;
- Experience in corporate reporting systems implementation will be considered as an advantage.
- Excellent written and verbal knowledge of English;
- Eligibility to work in the EU.
How to apply:
Candidates who are interested for the above-mentioned position can complete the online application form with reference CY10219 Senior Data Analyst the latest by Friday, 25 January 2019.
Only shortlisted candidates will be called for a personal interview.