PARIMATCH, proud sponsor of APOEL, is an international online sports betting company with more than 20 years of presence and more than 2,000 employees in the CIS region. PARIMATCH is one of the Gambling Industry Leaders on CIS market and is now expanding to Cyprus. We are looking to recruit for the Offices in Limassol an HR Administrator.
- Provides administrative support for the development, implementation and communication of HR related projects and procedures
- Invites applicants for interviews and responds to all the emails for job applications
- Assist the HR Officer in the preparation of all internal and external trainings
- Assist the HR Officers in daily workload
- Work closely with the Office Manager in regards to any issues related to the smooth operation of the office
- Be the backup for the HR Officers when they are on an Annual and/or Sick Leave.
- Undertakes general HR administration duties including filing, receiving parcels and letters and ensures the update of the HR Information Systems by recording online all the necessary data and by keeping updated the employees’ folders
- Provides support on the preparation of visa applications for foreign personnel
- Schedules appointments for the Group HR Director
- Assists the HR Team with any task assigned by the Group HR Director
- Assists in the organization of any corporate events under the supervision of the HR Officers
- Qualification in Administration/HR or any other related field will be considered as an advantage
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- IT literate – proficiency with Microsoft Office (Excel, Word).
- Fluency in English & Greek (or English & Russian). Additional languages will be considered as an advantage
- Team-player and able to work under pressure
- Friendly and polite personality
Package Offered by PARIMATCH
- Attractive remuneration package
- Stimulating and challenging work environment
- Unique opportunity for career and self-development
- 21 days annual leave
- Medical insurance from the first day
- Complimentary lunch
- Monthly Social Events
We offer competitive salary depending on experience, medical insurance from the first day, excellent working environment and unique opportunity for self and career development.
All CV’s are strictly confidential and must be sent to [email protected]. Please make sure that on the subject area you state the position: “HR Administrator”.