Cyfield Group is seeking to recruit an Electrical engineer with experience in the design and construction of Photovoltaic projects. The position includes the entire scope of engineering involved in PV (solar) projects.
- Study and analysis of project documents for projects
- Understand project design requirements from planning documents and client specifications
- Research, study, review and understand local codes and standards and incorporate them in the design/engineering process
- Design and Site Supervision for PV projects (100 kW to 20 MW) from start to commissioning including:
- Preliminary layout of PV panels in given plots
- Preliminary electrical configuration and SLD
- Energy Study (PV SYST)
- Interacting with suppliers for clarification of technical queries with regards to mounting structure, inverters/TF/MV selection
- RFQ to suppliers
- Bill Of materials, construction details
- Commissioning and Testing of PV Parks
- Post construction AS BUILT documents
- RFQ preparation for large scale projects
- Support during O&M phase
- Master’s degree or Diploma in the field of Electrical engineering
- ETEK Member
- 2nd Class Unlimited EMS Licence holder
- Expert use of AutoCAD software packages
- Experience in LV and MV electrical schematics
- Excellent use of spoken and written English
- Strong organization and time management skills
- Team spirit
- 2 Year experience in PV installations design or 3 years of experience in MV electrical installations design
- On site installation supervision/experience in photovoltaic installations
All candidates should be honest and straightforward individuals.
Attractive remuneration package based on qualifications and experience, including Health Care and other benefits depending on position. Excellent working conditions in a professional environment. Career advancement opportunities.
All applications will be treated confidentially and those which meet the requirements shall be replied to. Applicants should send their CV by email to [email protected], stating the job post they are applying for by 31ST of January 2019.