Thanos Hotels is seeking to recruit a Restaurant Manager for the 5* Luxury Hotel Anassa, a member of Leading Hotels of the World.
We run each hotel as an exclusive entity, driven by quality, with a welcoming, individual and distinctive personality. We invest heavily in our businesses, our people, and our communities, creating a sustainable model for success. At Thanos Hotels, our people are at the very heart of everything we do. We are exceptionally proud to have such a loyal team working in unity towards one goal. Some of our most senior staff have initially started in junior positions and progressed into managerial roles through the years – a real example of career growth and advancement opportunities that are generously provided to our employees. The value we place on our people is reflected in the breadth of our Human Resources policies and development programmes. Due to continuous growth, we are always looking for the best of talent to be part of our organisation.
The Restaurant Manager will be responsible:
- For the day to day operation of the Restaurant, ensuring that all culinary standards of the outlet are met at all times, as determined by the F&B standards and policies of Thanos Hotels.
- To guide, motivate, train and manage the F&B service staff in order to exceed guest expectations.
- To be quality driven and critical of all aspects of the food and beverage operation in order to guarantee the highest level of creativity and productivity.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Smooth and organized running of the Restaurant.
- Achievement of financial goals both in revenue, expenses and profits.
- Prepare staff schedules, taking into consideration the quality of the service controlling labor costs.
- Staff training and development.
- Maintain excellent communication lines with all staff and other departments to ensure a supporting team of professionals.
- Promote teamwork and foster a harmonious working climate.
- Monitor staff performances and conduct performance appraisals.
- Study, evaluate and review the operation constantly in order to ensure the highest standards are met at all times, proposing new trends/services to constantly improve product of guest services.
- Stay updated with the developments of Food and Beverage Trends Worldwide and make appropriate suggestions to the Food and Beverage Manager.
- Be fully conversant with all Health and Safety, Fire and Emergency Procedures.
- Promote good public relations and handle complaints or concerns with guests.
- Competitive salary
- Provident Fund
- Private employee health care programmes
- Group-wide professional development opportunities
- Comprehensive new staff training and induction programmes
- Staff discounts (shops, events, facilities)
- Increased annual leave for employees depending on years of service
- Free meals
- Airport shuttle on arrival
- Staff incentive schemes
- Previous experience as a Restaurant Manager at a 5* Hotel.
- Extensive F&B knowledge.
- Excellent interpersonal skills for diplomatically handling staff and customers.
- Strong written and oral communication skills for managing business admin and personnel matters.
- The ability to cope under pressure.
- Good business awareness for achieving successful performance.
- Good cooperation skills – the ability to both work in and lead a team.
- Strong planning and organisational skills to run a streamlined operation.
- The ability to work independently and make decisions confidently.
- Problem-solving ability, to resolve issues as they arise.
If this sounds like you, please submit your CV to [email protected] or call 00357 26203309 for more info.
Due to high volume of applications only successful candidates will be contacted.