As part of the expansion of our University’s successful activities, we are seeking to appoint a full time Graphic Designer (job description here).
Gross Salary: €15,000
Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop and execute design, artwork and layout solutions for marketing collateral including sales brochures, advertisements, posters, flyers, social media, POS material
- Participate in the development of design concepts for marketing campaigns including print and digital media
- Respond efficiently to requests for information and designs and meet the deadlines
- Assist and support the Art Director with any other tasks assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree and/or Master’s Degree in Graphic Design/Multimedia
- An excellent portfolio showcasing visual design work with a strong graphic design sensibility
- Up to date with industry leading software and technologies such as InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop and After Effects
- Minimum 3 years’ work experience creating original visuals for both print and web
- Excellent command of Greek & English language
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Highly motivated, creative and enthusiastic
- Able to work as a team member
Benefits include: 13th Salary, Provident Fund and Medical Insurance Scheme.
To apply you need to send your CV, Work Portfolio and a Completed Application Form via email to:[email protected]
Application Form can be obtained here.
No CVs or Application Forms will be reviewed without the Work Portfolio.
The closing date for applications is 12 (noon) on Friday 25th January 2019.