Hellenic Bank Public Company Limited, one of the leading Financial Institutions in Cyprus, is seeking to recruit for the position of IT Auditor.
- Planning and execution of audits of information systems for the evaluation of IT risks and internal controls
- Security reviews using software tools
- Identification and recognition of IT Weaknesses, development of test criteria, revision and analysis of evidence and documentation of observations
- Preparation of reports. Summarization of audit objectives, scope, findings, conclusions and management response
- University Degree holder in Information Technology or Information Security or in a related field
- Professional Qualification in IT, IT Audit, Information Security (e.g. CISA, CISSP) or other related discipline
- Work experience in IT Audit
- Demonstrated experience in execution of technical IT audits and IT general controls reviews
- Demonstrated experience in the execution of automated test programs (scripts, specialized audit tools, Information Security tools)
- Sufficient knowledge of IT and Information Security risk management standards (ISO, COBIT etc.)
- Ability to review IT operations, functions and activities, identify risks and evaluate controls
- Ability to work independently or as a member of a team
- Highly self-motivated and able to work efficiently under tight deadlines
- Results oriented and able to handle multiple tasks
- Enthusiastic with high degree of personal integrity
- Excellent time management skills with attention to detailFluency in Greek and English, both verbal and written
All applications will be reviewed and assessed and only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Applicants who have submitted an application to Hellenic Bank in the past and meet the requirements of the above position must fill a new application.
All applications will be handled in strict confidence.
For additional information please contact the relevant HR Business Partner of Hellenic Bank’s Human Resources, Leda Xerou on the following telephone number: 22500713.