Altamira Asset Management (Cyprus) Ltd
The successful candidate will be responsible for the management of the Commercial Department in Limassol and report to the Manager of the Arrears Management and Restructuring Division. Main responsibilities include:
• Monitor, supervise and coordinate the activities of the Limassol Department and ensure the smooth and orderly operation
• Handle the allocated portfolio and make decisions on a daily basis with regards to the recovery / restructuring of the Commercial portfolio
• Prepare reports on a regular basis and provide support to the Division Manager as requested
• Meet with clients and consultants
• Closely monitor the performance of the team members and the implementation of the defined targets and strategy
• Lead, manage and develop the District Department team
Profile of the ideal candidate
• Bachelor’s (BA / BSc) and / or Master’s degree in Finance / Business Administration / Accounting / Law or other related field and / or Professional title (CFA, ACA, ACCA, CPA, ACIB / ABA)
• At least five (5) years of experience in the field of loans restructuring is a must
• Proven managerial experience is a must
• Result driven with an ability to take initiatives
• Excellent analytical and organizational skills
• Effective time management skills
• High levels of integrity and work ethics
• Excellent Knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel and Power Point)
• Excellent Knowledge of the Greek and English language both verbal and written
An attractive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidate according to qualifications and experience.
Apply now in strict confidence
Deadline: 18 February 2019
Please note, that only successful candidates will be contacted.
Please note, that the internal policies of Altamira Asset Management (Cyprus) Ltd stipulate that no job offers can be made to individuals who have NPLs at the time of entering an employment contract with Altamira Asset Management (Cyprus) Ltd.