- A challenging role in the R&D Analytical department with objective to carry out Method Development, Method Validation and Stability studies.
- Reporting to: Head of R&D Analytical.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Analytical Method Development and Validation.
- Execution of stability studies.
- Carrying out of Method Transfer procedures.
- Testing materials and products under development
- Preparing quality reports.
- Ensuring data integrity and proper documentation of experimental data.
- Achieve departments’ goals.
- Complying with GMP/GLP.
Qualifications and Experience
- University degree in Chemistry or Pharmacy.
- Master degree will be considered as an advantage.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in Research and Development (Analytical) in Pharmaceutical Industry, handling instrumentation such as HPLC, HPLC-MS, GC.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Excellent time management skills.
- High level of integrity & ethical standards.
- Problem-solving abilities.
- Ability to work effectively in a team-oriented environment
- Computer literacy with working knowledge of MS Office applications.
- Excellent command of the English language.
An attractive remuneration package depending on qualifications that includes 13th and 14th salary, Provident Fund, medical cove and discount scheme is offered. Interested candidates should apply online through Remedica’s website https://www.remedica.eu/careers/