Joining Maintrix is more than a job, what we do matters. We don’t just carry minutes, texts and data – we carry the success of the brands we represent. And that’s a huge responsibility.
Customers are at the heart of everything we do and we want to make a difference to the lives of our customers, and the communities in which we live and work. We support our people to give the best image and material for them and helping them for better branding in the International environment that we are operating.
Looking for someone with experience across both digital and print, with active interests in Photography and Art, in order to elevate the brand’s graphic output across all channels on a global scale.
- This is both a digital and print role, with the candidate leading the graphic direction and output across all digital channels, whilst executing brand guidelines over our complete range of packaging.
- Work with a wide range of media and use graphic design software
- Think creatively and develop new design concepts, graphics and layouts
- Prepare rough drafts and present your ideas
- Amend final designs to clients comments and gain full approval
- Work as part of a team with copywriters, designers, stylists, executives etc.
- Support our busy marketing team on a number of ongoing design projects including :
- Marketing materials
- Digital assets
- Any video or web skills will be an advantage
- Proven graphic designing experience
- Possession of creative flair, versatility, conceptual/visual ability and originality
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio
- Ability to interact, communicate and present ideas
- Up to date with industry leading software and technologies (In Design, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Photoshop etc)
- Highly proficient in all design aspects
- Professionalism regarding time, costs and deadlines
To apply, please forward your CV to [email protected]