Wargaming is looking to hire a CFO Change Director. This role will be responsible for organizing programs and activities in accordance with the strategic goals of the CFO function and organization. Developing new programs to support the strategic direction of the function and organization. Implementing and managing changes and interventions to ensure project goals are achieved
You will lead the development and implementation of sustainable business change strategies and solutions.
Initially, the Chief Financial Officer
What will you do?
- Formulating, organizing and monitoring inter-connected projects across CFO Function through application of relevant tools and techniques.
- Assess CFO Change program performance and aim to maximize ROI
- Apply change, risk and resource management
- Resolve CFO projects’ higher scope issues with relevant SME’s and stakeholders.
- Facilitate the FET (Finance Executive Team) with CFO to identify and deliver on key strategic priorities and change initiatives
- Prepare and issue periodic (Monthly, Quarterly and Annual) change progress reports to senior stakeholders.
- Develop metrics and tracking system for major change initiatives and cost drivers
What are we looking for?
- Degree in Finance, Accounting or related numerate discipline – MBA or Masters in Finance preferred
- 5-10+ years in Finance and/or Management Consulting role
- Proven experience of successful project & program management, utilizing relevant tools and techniques
- Relevant product knowledge including sound understanding of business profit and cost drivers
- Track record of delivering change which improves business effectiveness
- Comfortable with ambiguity and being a part of deeply complex strategy discussions while maintaining operational excellence
- Excellent judgement and analytical skills
- Strong transformation and change management experience
- Commercial instinct and the ability to perform under pressure and tight deadlines
- First class communication skills with the ability to adapt communications to the audience and simplify complex matters
- Ability to manage multiple projects, provide complicated financial analysis and develop appropriate solutions
Wargaming is an award-winning online game developer and publisher headquartered in Nicosia, Cyprus. Delivering legendary games since 1998, Wargaming has grown to become one of the leaders in the free-to-play MMO gaming industry with 4500+ employees and more than 20 offices globally. Over 200 million players enjoy Wargaming’s titles across all major gaming platforms, including the massively popular World of Tanks and World of Warships.
Working in our company means always having interesting challenges and gaining valuable experience while working with top-class experts.
Take your place among our passionate and experienced team and bring out the best in yourself at Wargaming!