Lanitis Golf Public Co. Ltd, co-owned by Lanitis Group, has sanctioned the development of a Golf Resort which will be spread across a land area of 1.400.000 sq.m. The project will encompass an 18-hole golf course, a clubhouse, health and sport centre, retail and commercial units, as well as residential real estate. Slated to be fully operational by 2023, the project will be ideally situated in close proximity to Limassol’s city centre, Port, Mall, and Marina. Moreover, it will neighbour the City of Dreams Mediterranean, which will be the first integrated casino resort in Cyprus.
This is an ideal opportunity for a highly experienced Senior Manager, to take the helm of the new development project. The successful candidate will report to the Board of Directors of the Company.
• Design and implement high-quality operational policies as well as the overall strategy of the Company in collaboration with the Board of Directors
• Review financial and non-financial reports to devise solutions or improvements
• Oversee all operations and business activities to ensure they produce desired results, and are consistent with the Company’s overall strategy and mission
• Oversee the construction of the project’s infrastructure phase (golf course, road network, clubhouse, etc.) as well as the real estate development
• Enforce adherence to legal guidelines and in-house policies to maintain the Company’s legality and business ethics
• Build solid relations with key partners and stakeholders, and act as a point of contact to shareholders
• Assure all legal and regulatory documents are filed and monitor compliance with laws and regulations
• Promote the Company’s direction and momentum, its business performance, the positive external impact (image), internal business climate, people and services
• Oversee the day to day operation of the Company
• Lead, inspire and motivate employees
• Maintain a deep knowledge of the markets and industry of the Company
Profile of the ideal candidate
• A Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Economics, Marketing, Finance, or in a related field
• A Master’s Degree in Project Management, Real Estate, Marketing, or in a related field
• Around 8 years of proven Senior Management experience in a Sales, Finance, Business or Project oriented field with similar responsibilities, ideally within the real estate, property development, or construction industries
• In-depth knowledge of and exposure to the local real estate market will be considered a strong advantage
• Excellent commercial awareness and acumen
• Strong sales and negotiation skills
• Dynamic personality, with an ability to take initiatives, solve problems and deliver results
• Computer literate
• Fluent in both Greek and English
An attractive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidate according to qualifications and experience.
Apply now in strict confidence
Deadline: 25 August 2019
Please note that only successful candidates will be contacted.