A well-established and long-lasting Company, operating within the local luxury Retail sector.
This is a great opportunity for a self-motivated and experienced Retail Merchandiser to join a creative, fast-paced environment dealing with luxury brands.
Main responsibilities include:
• Work closely with the buying team to set budget plans and KPI’s
• Produce statistics to accurately forecast trends, plan stock levels and monitor performance
• Monitor sales patterns to highlight any risk or to ensure profitability across all product categories
• Review multi store performance to guaranty an optimum product range, detect issues and recommend solutions
• Visit various store locations across the island to monitor merchandising effectiveness
• Identify production and supply difficulties, and effectively deal with any challenges that may arise
• Maintain a comprehensive diary of appropriate data
• Analyse the previous season’s sales and report on the current season’s lines
• Present financial reports to the Company’s Managing Director
• Identify and implement merchandising process improvements
• Build and maintain professional relationship with suppliers
• Keep up to date with external retail market activity
Profile of the ideal candidate:
• University degree in Business, Management, Economics or a related field
• At least 5 years’ experience in a position with similar responsibilities within the retail industry
• Exposure to the local retail market is a must
• Excellent organisational and numerical skills
• Excellent time-management and multitasking skills
• Great attention to detail
• Computer literate – Advance competence in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
• Fluent in Greek and English
An attractive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidate according to qualifications and experience.
Apply now in strict confidence
Deadline: 23 August 2019
Please note that only successful candidates will be contacted.