AML Compliance Officer
- Draft and revise company’s policies (for example, AML manual, risk assessment policy)
- Develop and implement an effective legal compliance program
- Proactively audit processes, practices and documents to identify weaknesses
- Evaluate business activities (e.g. investments) to assess compliance risk
- Categorise clients’ Risk and/or review existing categorization
- Review client’s files/KYC and arrange obtaining new KYC in accordance with the latest legal requirements
- Set plans to manage a crisis or compliance violation
- Educate and train employees on regulations and industry practices
- Address employee concerns or questions on legal compliance
- Keep abreast of internal standards and business goals
- Monitor and assess the correct and effective implementation of the policies and procedures for the prevention of money laundering
- Keep records and filing
- BSc/BA in law, finance, business administration or a related field
- At least two years of experience in risk management
- Knowledge of legal requirements and controls (e.g. Anti-Money Laundering, or AML)
- Familiarity with industry practices and professional standards
- Excellent communication skills
- Integrity and professional ethics
- Teamwork skills
- Attention to detail
- Professional certification (e.g. Certified Compliance & Ethics Professional (CCEP)) will be considered as an advantage.
To apply for this vacancy, please send your CV by referring to the subject the position you apply for, along with any covering letter to [email protected] or at the following link http://www.bybloserve.com/en-gb/careers/.
Before applying for the current vacancy and providing us with your personal data, please click here to read our Privacy Notice for job applicants.
Please note that due to the high volumes of applications received only shortlisted applicants will be responded to. All applications will be treated in full confidence.