A leading and well-established company in the Fintech sector.
This is an exceptional opportunity for an experienced SWIFT Payment professional to be able to project manage the implementation of Swift and other related payment technologies for a start-up project, within a fast-paced and dynamic company.
Main responsibilities include:
• Oversee analysis of SWIFT messages and provide guidance
• Identify further developments and analyse possible alternatives needed for SWIFT and related functions
• Conduct complex investigations for SWIFT blocked messages and report suspicious issues to Compliance
• Maintain integrity of all information of data related to bank accounts, portfolios and clients
• Monitor the performance, quality & responsiveness of the company’s applications (related to wire transfers)
• Liaise with banks and key stakeholders to maintain good relationships
• Produce project plans and work closely with the developers to ensure deadlines are met for the development of the SWIFT payment business
• Liaise with SWIFT organisations (banks, electronic money institutions, payment institutions, and other technology providers) for any services/updates along with the company’s IT Department
• Issue or verify Test Key numbers for message authentication
• Investigate user problems and provide necessary administration support
• Manage SWIFT invoices and other related processes of verifications and settlements
Profile of the ideal candidate:
• University degree in Banking, Finance, Business or any other related field
• At least 3 years of SWIFT Payments experience, within the Digital sector of a Banking Institution is a must
• A proven track record of SWIFT payments and Messaging Systems especially with MT103, 940 and 942
• Knowledge of other payment methods such as SEPA, BARCS etc. will be considered an advantage
• Excellent knowledge of payments regulation including Payment Services Regulation and FCA requirements.
• In-depth knowledge of Open Banking and PSD2
• Exposure in IT Business Analysis will be considered an advantage.
• Excellent critical thinking and problem-solving skills
• Detail-oriented with strong research skills
• Fluent in English
An attractive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidate according to qualifications and experience.
Apply now in strict confidence
Deadline: 20 September 2019
Please note that only successful candidates will be contacted.