Our Company is growing and we are looking for a dynamic and motivated candidate to join our Sales team in Larnaca. If you wish to join us and you believe that you are a suitable candidate based on the requirements below, visit our website and submit your application the latest by Friday, 20 December 2019.
What is expected from the successful candidate?
- Maintaining and extending good relationship with the travel trade and various tourism offices
- Strategically developing and delivering revenue, by maximizing the return from the existing market and at the same time identify and penetrate new markets where appropriate
- Excellent communication with travel agents
- Conducting sales contract negotiations with travel agents, corporate clients and overseeing travel agents’ account profiles
- Assisting travel agents on various issues including but not limited to explanation of internal procedures, group promotions, sales issues, excess baggage allowance, extra seats etc.
- Coordinating with internal sales support team on the distribution of various sales material including sales notices, timetable, news etc.
- Maintaining active communication to all internal divisions and facilitating Travel Agents’ sales activities
- Attending trade shows, seminars, product launching and other events related to sales activities
- Supporting and executing the whole sales agreement / corporate agreement circle – starting from negotiation until agreement termination
- Supporting BSP contracts
- Supporting GDS contracts
- Providing regular assessments on bilateral / multilateral cooperation and suggest future improvements
- Increasing territory contribution on sales related revenue (SPA / code-share support) through measurements and regular review
- Implementing different sales techniques and information and new products etc.
- Preparing business reports and maintain the market information
- Monitoring competitor activity
- Providing weekly, monthly and quarterly reporting of estimate sales growth and completed projects
- Participating in Sales briefings
- Budgeting sales events such as trade shows, workshops, trade exhibitions etc
- Planning and holding product and network presentations for Travel Agents and Corporate Clients
The successful candidate should complete the following requirements:
- Proven relevant experience in an airline or similar travel related industry for at least 3 years
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office Suite products (Excel, Outlook, Word & PowerPoint)
- Strong commercial acumen within a multi-cultural environment
- Ability to work in a demanding aviation environment and flexibility to adapt to rapid changes
- Very strong negotiation skills
- Fluency in English (written and spoken); additional languages will be considered an advantage
- Willingness to travel abroad
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Eligibility to work in the EU
How to apply:
Candidates who are interested for the above-mentioned position can complete the online application form with reference CY10919 Country Manager the latest by 20 December 2019.