In the IT&T Department there is currently the vacancy of a
Systems Administrator – Athens
Aegean IT&T department is seeking to recruit a Systems Administrator. The ideal candidate will be able to deploy, configure, maintain and monitor all systems to ensure smooth operations. Aegean’s IT department is responsible for the strategy, provisioning and management of the company’s IT&T infrastructure.
This position brings along the following responsibilities:
- Responsible for effective provisioning, installation/configuration, operation and maintenance of systems software and related infrastructure
- Take on a key role to ensure that operating systems, software systems and related procedures meet the organizational needs
- Provide technical support to application development teams
- Liaising with programmers, applications/operational staff, IT project manager and other technical staff
Candidates should have the following personal requirements:
- Team oriented
- Proactive approach and results oriented
- Hard working attitude and willingness to commit on projects
And the following educational requirements and work experience:
- University degree in Computer Science or Information Technology or related fields
- At least 5 years of working experience on a similar position
- Solid knowledge of Microsoft enterprise products
- Experience on working within virtualization technologies – in particular Hyper-V
- Hands-on experience on configuration of Application servers (IIS) and Backup technologies.
- Hands-on experience on Windows Servers, AD, DNS, DHCP, O365, Proxy, Antivirus, scripting, PowerShell.
- Appropriate engineering qualifications/certifications of the above technologies will be considered an asset.
- Fluent English (written and spoken)
Applications shall contain CV and a letter of motivation, in English language. Only online applications submitted through company web site will be considered.
All CVs will be treated with strict confidentiality.