Attikouris Medical is the exclusive representative and distributor of selective, well-reputed industrial manufacturing companies from all around the globe. We are currently recruiting a project/sales engineer to manage specific projects from start-to-finish, including documentation of equipment specifications, testing proposed solutions for effectiveness, and presenting proposals to managers and clients.
- Ensuring compliance with specifications, codes, or customer requirements by directing or coordinating installation, manufacturing, construction, maintenance, documentation, support or testing activities
- Prepare plans with detailed drawings that include project specifications and cost estimates
- Promote products and services related to his / her position
- Prepare and deliver technical presentations explaining products or services to customers and prospective customers
- Develop engineering calculations, diagrams and technical reports
- Complete required technical and regulatory documents
- Ensure projects are completed on-time and within the specified budget
- Present analysis results and project solutions to managers and clients as necessary
- Understand customer requirements and provide sales support
- Secure and renew orders and arrange delivery
- Help clients solve problems with installed equipment
- Maintenance and after-sales support of medical equipment/ machinery
- Working with different personalities/ nationalities
- A Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in engineering preferably Electrical Engineering or Applied Engineering or Biomedical Engineering.
- Related work experience will be an advantage
- Fluency in the English and Greek language (written and oral).
- Sales Experience will be an advantage (Medical sales preferred)
- Driving License
Personal Characteristics/ Professional behavior:
- Responsibility / Initiality / Dependability
- Loyalty /Self-motivated
- Ability to work with all people at all levels of the organization
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Organizational skills
- Effective technical skills.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Commercial awareness.
- Teamworking skills.
- Ability of setting priorities and implementing targets within a defined time frame.
Remuneration and Benefits:
- The role offers a very competitive compensation package that includes
- Competitive Salary
- Bonus on Targets
- Mobile phone and laptop
- Targeted training is provided on current and newly introduced equipment technology in Cyprus and overseas.
Interested candidates may send their CV, letters of recommendation and certificates to [email protected]
Applicants who meet the requirements will be invited for a personal interview. All applications will be treated as strictly confidential.