Driver Job Description
PatronFX is currently looking to recruit a Driver to support their managers based in Limassol commuting daily to Larnaca. The successful candidate will be responsible for the transportation of the managers in a comfortable, safe and timely manner and will also be expected to perform certain Messenger/Maintenance tasks. If you are a trusted and reliable Driver with good knowledge of Greek and English languages, send us your CV today!
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Daily commute the managers from Limassol to Larnaca and back
- Ensure the company vehicle is clean and comfortable for all riders
- Making sure the car is in good technical and clean condition at all times
- Collect, check and sign for parcels at their respective collection points as requested
- Transport items to drop-off points and ensure that all relevant documentation is filled and submitted upon delivery
- Ensure all work allocated for the day is completed
- Maintain an accurate record of all passenger transportation and deliveries in accordance with the requirements of the company
- Advise line manager of deliveries that could not be fulfilled
- Previous experience in a similar position will be considered a plus
- Holder of a valid EU/Cyprus driving license and clean driving record as well as clean police record (relevant certificate to be asked to be provided if the candidate is successful in interview)
- Good knowledge of Greek and English is a must, other languages will be considered plus
- Only candidates living in Limassol can be taken into consideration
- Familiarity with GPS devices and strong geographical knowledge of road network for Limassol, Larnaca, Nicosia
- Ability to lift heavy packages and luggage
- Working days Monday – Friday, Working hours: the right candidate will be expected to work in a non set working schedule and be flexible.
- Confidentiality is a key attribute for this position
- Must be able to present a SMART, well groomed appearance, polite and professional personality
TERMS & BENEFITS:
- Very Good Salary based on experience
- Group medical insurance
- 21 days’ vacation allowance
- Reimbursement of mobile communication expenses
- Driving premium class company’s car
Interested applicants can submit their CV in English language at [email protected] quoting reference Driver.
All applications will be treated in the strictest of confidence.