CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, a market-leading and rapidly expanding technology-driven provider of eMoney, Payments and Identity Verification solutions to clients across the globe, we are seeking to recruit an Accounting Officer to join their team. The successful applicant will have a minimum of 2+ years of relevant accounting/bookkeeping experience and hold at least the LCCI Higher qualification.
- Bookkeeping and maintenance of accounting records.
- Preparing and submitting VAT and VIES returns.
- Ensure proper financial records are kept and updated daily.
- Bank reconciliations and administration of accounts receivable/payable.
- Report directly to the Financial Controller.
- Perform other duties as may be assigned.
- 2 years working experience in a similar position.
- LCCI/CAT qualification is a must.
- Solid experience and knowledge of VAT and VIES.
- Excellent command of the English and Greek languages, both verbal and written.
- Attention to detail with commitment to high quality and accuracy.
- Desire to exceed expectations.
- High level of motivation.
- Excellent computer literacy.
To apply for this vacancy, please send your CV, along with any covering letter to [email protected] quoting the reference number FIN4573. Please note that due to the high volumes of applications received only shortlisted applicants will be responded to.