CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, an International information technology company with offices in Larnaca, we are seeking to recruit a Software Support Officer to join their expanding team of professionals. The successful applicant will ideally have a relevant academic background in Computer Science/Engineering and have some relevant, practical experience. Junior-level candidates are also encouraged to apply.
- Studies and analyzes existing systems.
- Follow processes of on-going development.
- Perform incident response and apply the relevant fix for production issues.
- Work as part of a team of development professionals to deliver best in class.
- Be available when scheduled (rotational with others on the team) to provide support after hours and on weekends.
- Educated to degree level in Computer Science/Engineering or related field.
- 1+ years of experience and knowledge with C# and ASP.NET will be highly beneficial.
- Experience with jQuery, CSS and HTML.
- Experience with Assembla and SVN.
- Any previous experience with general IT Support will be considered highly advantageous.
- Willingness to develop knowledge and experience in Unit Testing and 3rd Party QA tools for automated testing.
To apply for this vacancy, please send your CV, along with any covering letter to [email protected] quoting the reference number FIN4574. Please note that due to the high volumes of applications received only shortlisted applicants will be responded to.