CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, an International information technology company with offices in Larnaca, we are seeking to recruit a QA Engineer to join their expanding team of professionals. The successful applicant will hold a relevant academic background in Computer Science or related field and will ideally have previous and demonstrable experience within a software testing environment. Junior-level candidates are also encouraged to apply.
- Study and analyze existing systems.
- Create and follow processes to implement planned changes to production and non-production systems.
- Perform incident response and break-fix triage for infrastructure system issues.
- Propose, design, and implement enhancements to current environment.
- Must be a self-starter with the ability to work independently and in a collaborative team environment.
- Educated to degree level in Computer Science/Engineering or related field.
- Strong background in C# and ASP.NET, particularly within a testing environment.
- Must have knowledge and experience with Rabbit MQ and experience with a Message Queue or Message Bus platform.
- Any knowledge of jQuery, CSS, HTML and Handlebars will be considered a significant advantage.
- Experience with Assembla and SVN will be considered a significant advantage.
- Excellent communication skills in English (Written & Spoken).
To apply for this vacancy, please send your CV, along with any covering letter to [email protected] quoting the reference number FIN4575. Please note that due to the high volumes of applications received only shortlisted applicants will be responded to.