Hellenic Bank Public Company Limited, one of the leading Financial Institutions in Cyprus, is seeking to recruit a Software Engineer, Web Developer for the Channels Department of the Information Technology Division.
- Responsible for Web Development on assigned Web Software
- Monitor of assigned Web Software’s operation and diagnosing any problems; promptly correct errors in logic and coding by following procedures
- Review Web user requirements and perform analysis, design, implementation, installation and training related to new software developed
- Test the system to determine its operational reliability
- Provide technical documentation of the software developed, while conforming to the procedures and policies of the Bank
- Work in a team and under the direction of team leaders for more complex projects
- Undergraduate degree in Computer Science or in a related field
- Postgraduate degree in Computer Science or in a related field will be considered an advantage
- At least 1 year of professional experience in a related position
- Knowledge of the following development tools:
– HTML5 programming language
– Java Script language / JQuery
– Angular JS
– Web Services Development
– SQL Programming language
– Oracle Programming
- Experience with banking systems will be considered an advantage
- Knowledge of and experience in the following will be considered an advantage:
– Spring Framework
– ASP.NET using C#
- Experience throughout all stages of System Development Life Cycle
- Knowledge of Project Management methodologies will be considered as an advantage
- Analytical mind and problem-solving aptitude
- Ability to perform well in a fast-paced environment
- Attentive to detail, methodical, diligent
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to interact on a technical and non-technical level
- Fluency in Greek and English, both verbal and written
All applications will be reviewed and assessed and only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Applicants who have submitted an application to Hellenic Bank in the past and meet the requirements of the above position must fill a new application.
Deadline for submitting applications: 16th of August 2020
All applications will be handled in strict confidence.
For additional information, please contact the Recruitment Team on the following telephone number: 22500005.