.The successful candidate will be responsible for the smooth coordination of the museum’s functions and marketing.
Key duties / Responsibilities:
• Handling general administrative office work.
• Manage schedule and maintain appointments and events calendar.
• Welcoming visitors, ticketing and group tours.
• Museums events organization and management.
• Creating marketing plans and implementation.
• Digital Marketing campaigns in social media, website and related platforms updates
• Any other tasks needed for the needs of the Museum Qualifications / Skills:
• Degree in Marketing, Museum Management, Cultural Heritage, Tourism & Leisure or similar
• 2+ experience in marketing, administration, tourism & leisure or events organisation
• Ability to work under pressure to firm deadlines, in a busy but friendly environment
• Fluent English and Greek, written and spoken
• Excellent computer knowledge (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Publishing tools, internet, emails and social media)
• Driving licence is a must.
• Ability to work 5 days a week including weekends and holidays on a rotation basis
• Social, organisational skills,• Master Degree will consider an advantage
• Knowledge of Russian language will consider an advantage Please send your CV and cover letter at firstname.lastname@example.org
by Wednesday 31st of October.