Our Company is growing and we are looking to find a dynamic, experienced and motivated candidate to join our Engineering team in Larnaca. If you wish to join us and you believe that you are a suitable candidate based on the requirements below, visit our website and submit your application the latest by Friday, 31 August 2018. What is expected from the successful candidate?
The Airbus System Engineer is responsible to assist the Nominated Post Holder for Continuing Airworthiness in the performance of the duties listed below in order to ensure the continued airworthiness of the aircraft being operated. He or she shall be able to show relevant knowledge, background and appropriate experience related to aircraft continuing airworthiness.He or she is responsible that the department activity is in compliance to the EASA, FAA and Aircraft Manufacturer requirements as well as National Legislation and Cyprus Airways Technik procedures and also for the correction of irregularities detected by the Quality Management System. The Cyprus Airways System Engineer will be responsible for the following:
The successful candidate should complete the following requirements:
- Supervising and managing the daily activities of the CAMO organization and contracted Part 145 organizations
- Reliability monitoring of A32F Fleet and Components
- Control of the issuance & status of Airworthiness Directives,
- Control and approval of modifications to be incorporated on A/C or components
- Liaise and control the performance of the airworthiness tasks subcontractor(s) pertaining to his duties
- Support other departments with data and facts for efficient and economical Operation
- Planning/preparation and attendance of C-Checks or heavy maintenance events
- Aircraft phase in and phase out projects
- Contract negotiation for 3rd party work
- Arrange and perform daily/regular meetings within Cyprus Airways Technical department, contracted and sub-contracted organizations
- Preparation of inspections and repairs in accordance with the SRM or manufacturer’s instructions
- Administration of all aircraft structural defects
- Creation of additional maintenance tasks for all aircraft equipment as well as airframe systems & structure to improve flight safety and passenger comfort
- Support maintenance in troubleshooting on all aircraft equipment as well as airframe systems
- Parts and tree administration in the applicable maintenance software
- Accomplishment of the engineering support to contracted MROs
- Taking the necessary corrective action resulting from quality audit discrepancies
- Keeping an overview on new developments in aircraft technology in order to improve the technical standard
- Permanent familiarization with the requirements of the current revision of the
- Continuing Airworthiness Management Exposition as well as all other relevant technical procedures and manufactures documentations.
- To support to develop the AMP and control the Maintenance Program for the aircraft managed
How to apply:
- Degree of Aeronautic Engineer
- Experience in Aircraft Maintenance (Part145)
- An Airbus Level 3 training or an aircraft maintenance license Part 66 Cat. C/B1 or C/B2 or combination license; or relevant university or engineering degree in aeronautical engineering, such as aircraft technology, electrical engineering etc.
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in aircraft engineering.
- A comprehensive knowledge of procedures and regulations pertaining to airworthiness issues.
- Knowledge of applicable Commission Regulation (EU) no. 1321/2014 on the continuing airworthiness of aircraft and aeronautical products, parts and appliances and on the approval of organizations and personnel involved in these tasks.
- Experience and proven ability in personnel leadership.
- Very good command of English (verbal and writing)
- Several years of relevant experience in Engineering work (CAMO or Equivalent)
- Experience in maintenance tracking software preferable AMOS
- Willingness to travel
- Knowledge of the whole technical Process
- Assertive and goal-oriented negotiation skills
- Positive communicative appearance, social competence and cooperativeness
- EU citizenship / eligibility to work in the EU
Candidates who are interested for the above-mentioned position can complete the online application form with reference CY10418 A320 System Engineer
the latest by 31 December 2018.