School of Sciences – Academic and Research Support Assistant
As part of the expansion of our University’s successful activities we are seeking to appoint an Academic and Research Support Assistant for School of Sciences (job description here). Gross annual salary: up to €15,000 depending on experience. Duties and Responsibilities
- To provide administrative and office management services to the faculty of the School of Sciences as required by the Head of School.
- To work co-operatively with other administrative and support staff in the University and assist in the coordination of academic, research, service and consultancy activities.
- To maintain effective external liaison on behalf of the faculty of the School of Sciences.
- To provide support for academic administration in relation to the induction, admission, registration and progression of students, and assessment procedures.
- To provide Support related to research projects (e.g. proofreading of documents / manuscripts, editing draft questionnaires, searching for and retrieving research information from different sources, maintaining project websites).
- Degree or equivalent qualification, or relevant professional experience.
- Significant recent administrative experience in a busy office environment.
- Fluency in Greek and English Language.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office, large corporate databases and the Internet.
- Project Management skills.
- Positive and outgoing personality, with strong sense of duty, responsibility and reliability.
Benefits include the following: 13th
Salary, Provident Fund and Medical Insurance Scheme.Find the application form here.
Please send application forms by email to email@example.com. No CVs will be accepted without a completed application form. The closing date for applications is 12 noon on Wednesday 3rd of October 2018.
For informal enquiries please contact Mrs Georgia Kyriacou, HR Manager at UCLan Cyprus, at 24694000.UCLan Cyprus is an equal opportunities employer